This Dyson Limited patent directed towards a fan has been rated one of the most influential design patents in the field of fluid distribution equipment, sanitary, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment, solid fuel. Dyson Limited was awarded U.S. Patent D614280 entitled “Fan” on April 20, 2010. The patent has been cited 97 times by other U.S. patents, which places it among the most cited design patents awarded since 2010 according to our law firm research.
Link: U.S. Patent D614280
Dyson Limited filed this patent on May 7, 2009 giving it a processing time of 348 days (compared to an average processing time of 348 in the field). They have a total number of 165 patents. The first named inventor is James Dyson of Malmesbury, Wiltshire. The patent was allowed by primary examiner Lisa P Lichtenstein.
Select Patents researches top fluid distribution equipment, sanitary, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment, solid fuel patents and design patents which have been allowed and granted worldwide. Click here for more information about filing a design patent. If you would like legal advice regarding a patent or would like to file a patent go to https://selectpatents.com/contact/
Select Patents provides a variety of services. We want you to develop an effective and efficient patent protection strategy. These services include:
- Patentability Searches – Determine the patentability of your inventions.
- Freedom to Operate Searches & Opinions – Identify patents may give you potential infringement issues (including in the fluid distribution equipment, sanitary, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment, solid fuel field).
- Non-Infringement Opinions – Determine if your product infringes a competitor’s patent.
- Patent Invalidity Searches & Opinions – Find prior art to invalidate a competitor’s patent.
- “Patent Fence” Strategies Against Competitors – Patent potential improvements to your competitors’ products to prevent them from improving their technology – and provide you with counter-ammunition if a competitor should attempt to enforce a patent against your company.
- Patent Avoidance Product Redesign Services – If your product infringes on a patent, you can redesign the product to avoid infringing on a competitor’s patent and thereby potentially avoid costly litigation and/or post grant proceedings.
- U.S. Provisional Patent Applications – Receive cost-effective “patent pending” status for your invention.
- U.S. Non-Provisional Patent Applications (Utility) – Apply for patent protection on the structural and functional aspects of your invention.
- U.S. Design Patent Applications – Apply for patent protection on the ornamental appearance of your invention.
- PCT International Patent Applications – Apply for international patent protection for your invention.
- Foreign Patent Protection – We work with foreign legal professionals worldwide to protect your foreign patent rights.